Whether you’re looking to improve security throughout your residence or simply spend more time enjoying your outdoor space. We offer an expansive selection of outdoor LED lighting fixtures for your home. These are lighting that can be installed by a handy DIY (do it yourself) homeowner or a trusted landscape contractor. Some of our more popular options landscape lighting solutions include:
- Path Lighting – for transforming and illuminating walkways and landscapes in low light or darkness
- Hardscape Lighting – for a clean, illuminated walkway during low light or darkness
- Accent Lights – for a warm, welcoming look that showcases your landscape features
- Well Lights – to showcase your landscape and hardscape features and create a cozy ambiance for your home
- LED Lighting – all of these options are used for a functional, reliable design that is low-cost
If you find these terms overwhelming, don’t fret – that’s where we come in. Our expert team at Constellation Pro can help you decide which fixtures are right for you, transforming your visions into a reality and your home into an aesthetic masterpiece. Equally as important as what type of fixture you are using, is where you are placing the lights. While lighting fixtures can be placed virtually anywhere throughout a residence, there are a few areas where it’s necessary.
These spaces include:
- Front Entrance
- Porches, Decks, and Patios
- Pools and Fountains
- Boat Docks
- Pergolas, Gazebos, & Pavilions
If there’s one feature that will make the world of difference when it comes to upgrading your home – it’s the addition of residential outdoor lighting. An outdoor lighting system adds value to your home and improves the overall outdoor aesthetics and curb appeal. Outdoor lighting is truly multi-functional, serving a plethora of purposes from showcasing the true elegance of your home to providing safety and security for you and your loved ones.